Re: [IP] Occlusions--why I asked

Do you drink a glass of water after the nap?

I find that in the summer after I have been outside that if I test within 5
or 10 minutes it is high, I drink about 12 oz of water and test within 20
minutes and my blood sugar can be as much as 100 pts lower.  I think I get
dehydrated and once rehydrated it actually shows my real blood sugar.

Just my thoughts.
Cee Dee