Re: [IP] Disconnenting for bathing

Well for a proper "Girly-girl" bubble bath, I actually do that and just
change the site too. I take off the old site and soak, then come out later
and put in a new cannula. If I don't, after a time of soaking in those Body
bath oils and such, the site becomes loose and out anyway.

Back in the days my H-TRON was thought of as 'waterproof' (sic) I didn't
have the option of disconnecting, so I hung it in a dri-bar soap dish. Now,
I disconnect because I could send my pump zinging along the bathroom <G>

-- Do not argue with Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland