[IP] Occlusions--why I asked

I guess I sent everyone into two camps--occlusion due to cannula problems and
occlusion due to line or reservoir problems.
Here is why I asked--since I have this odd thing happening where I will maybe
wake up from a quick nap, find my BG to be 300, hit it with a bolus and go
down 150 or more points almost immediately--I was wondering if this is from an
occlusion caused by crimped or bent lines, not sites.  I never ever have any
site problem with the Sils--have not had a bad Sil for two years.
What I want to know is if crimped lines can cause my problem?