Re: [IP] re: <IP> Occlusion detection

On 5/9/03 7:27 AM, "Andy Borgeson" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Serena, You must be like me skinny at least not overweight. I forgot to
> mention to you earlier. I have in the past couple of weeks been clipping my
> 6mm long cannulas back to 3 or 4 mm before insertion. This seems to help.
> ???????

He he, me and my 8mm Ultraflex staring balefully at my closet of size
16-18's {Sniffle!) I have enough 'padding' to handle it-unfortunately.

I'm Irish/Norse and am ...uh- "Healthy" Yeah, That's the word I will

-- The geek shall inherit the earth!!

Jenny Sutherland