From: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, May 09, 2003 7:32:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] re: Occlusion detection

Have had lots of problems with bent cannulas. Experimenting with inserting
sils (which I do manually) at a 20 degree angle. Seems to be helping. pump
doesn't alarm at occlusion as I receive small basal rate dosage and I notice
high sugar long before occlusion alarm. serena dx'd '76, pumping since '89

HNDimg.gif]

IMSTP.gif]