From: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, May 09, 2003 8:10:24 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Occlusion detection

You have great timing in asking about this topic! I have been having almost
consistent problems over the past week with my cannulas getting bent inside
my
abdomen, shooting my blood sugars in the mid-high 200's and low 300s. I
typically have extremely tight control over my blood sugar so this has sent
me
into a frenzy. I see someone mentioned they put their sets into their hip,
would
that be right on the side of the hip? I am at my wits end right now as I'm
really wasting a lot of money having to change sets constantly and having to
buy
insulin way too often for my liking. By the way, I use the quick sets for
the MM
Paradigm, and I'm really skinny too so I think that has something to do with
the
bending cannulas.

HNDimg.gif]

IMSTP.gif]