[IP] Re: Occlusion detection

 You have great timing in asking about this topic! I have been having almost
consistent problems over the past week with my cannulas getting bent inside my
abdomen, shooting my blood sugars in the mid-high 200's and low 300s. I
typically have extremely tight control over my blood sugar so this has sent me
into a frenzy. I see someone mentioned they put their sets into their hip, would
that be right on the side of the hip? I am at my wits end right now as I'm
really wasting a lot of money having to change sets constantly and having to buy
insulin way too often for my liking. By the way, I use the quick sets for the MM
Paradigm, and I'm really skinny too so I think that has something to do with the
bending cannulas.

Do you Yahoo!?