Re: [IP] Disetronics vs MM

""Go with the one your ins is first provider for.  Linda K""

 I'm sorry Linda but this statement just twists my guts. It's a personal choice
and who your insurance or doctor is in bed with should not be the deciding
factor. The pump that best fits your lifestyle, needs, and preferences should

 Fighting insurance is a big pain - and we hear the tales often enough here -
but it is our choice - enough of our freedoms are being whittled away - this is
worth fighting for.

Linda & Dax