Re: [IP] Suspending Pump and Curiosity

In this case, I'm going to do two things...first, complain to MM that
their pump trainers don't know what they are doing.  :-)

But, more importantly, request that they make a change to their
software that shows on the Suspend screen how much insulin was MISSED
during the suspend.  That should be an easy thing to do.  That way,
when I resume, I can know by just a glance how much I missed and then
give accordingly.

ON a side note, the Paradigm doesn't click.  You can hear a sort of
click if you hold it against your ear.  But, once again, I assume that
while I'm priming that it won't attempt to deliver insulin...but it
will make up for the insulin not delivered during that time after I
finish priming.  Perhaps I'm wrong.