[IP] Re: Occlusion detection

I've had this happen to me twice, and I couldn't figure out why I got the
alarm. I just re-primed, then I was OK...no kinking in tube, blood sugar
 was fine. I have the Animas IR1000.-Laura
I was wondering how many of you find that you have a problem with
occlusions--especially if you own a pump that notifies you of this
Just taking a poll, so any answers would be great.
I'm looking for how often it happens.