Re: [IP] Occlusion Detection

On 5/9/03 4:03 AM, "Carol Lee Stefan-Stern" <email @ redacted>Demonstrated
stellar typing skills and mental acuity by writing:

> I've had an Htron+ for 3 years - no occlusions ever.
> carol
H-Tron/H-TRON+ for nine years. Only time I've had "Occlusion alarms" was
when my first pump was having a motor failure in its last days....what I
thought. Dise took it, sent out a 'new' (refurbished) pump and a new PISTON
ROD, which was the offending party before they sent the new one. No troubles
since then.

Without enough sleep, we all become tall two year olds.

Jenny Sutherland