[IP] Choice of pumps

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:37:54 -0500
From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Disetronics vs MM

I'm getting the one that I think is best for me, if I have to pay for it
myself, it's a principle thing now. This clinic has every pumper on a MM or
Paridigm product except for five, 3 are using Animas and 2 the disetronic.
When I found out I had been lied to today, well, that doesn't set too well
with me. I'm old enough and ornery enough now that I'm not going to let this
happen to me. Our insurance should cover any product that would be
recommended and the cde is now recommending the D-Tron Plus for me so there
shouldn't be any problems. It just really gets me that some doctors, mine
included, care more about some perk than the patient, or seem to.

Remove "some perk" in the last sentance and replace it with "money".