[IP] bubble in tubing

Hello everyone!  I am hooked up to my paradigm, using
insulin, since 9:30 am PDT today!
I just noticed a bubble appearing in my tubing, and
wonder if I should be worried.  I thought I'd gotten
them all out when I refilled the reservoir but
apparantly not.

I suppose it will take a while to reach me through
this long tube!   I think there is something in
Walsh's book but I thought I'd check with you all to
see what you think.

Thanks in advance!!

Anna in Seattle

Do you Yahoo!?