Re: [IP] Suspending Pump and Curiosity

>>>Suspend gives you a periodic alarm to remind you thats its suspended.
you could use a temp basal rate, but if your plans change, you may forget to
change it back and be without any delivery till the temp rate is over.>>>

Those beeps do help deplete the battery power. But, the temp basal also
beeps every hour to inform you that it's not running its usual rate. When
I've done that for surgery, I always tell the people in the OR that it will
beep and not let it bother them in case they think I'm going to explode or
something. <VBG>

It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask
you the questions.