I've heard some good things concerning the Animas, good luck to you too.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 7:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #268

In a message dated 5/8/2003 9:58:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:31:22 -0500
> From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] RE:  Disetronic vs. Minimed
Hi Margo I have an Animas pump I felt it was very comparable to the
but had more insulin storage, that's what changed my mind. Ive had great
from the Animas reps. And it's easy for me to use. But like we all say it
to be your choice. Good luck in finding the one that fits your needs.
Marcy Lehto