[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #268

In a message dated 5/8/2003 9:58:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:31:22 -0500
> From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] RE:  Disetronic vs. Minimed
Hi Margo I have an Animas pump I felt it was very comparable to the paradigm,
but had more insulin storage, that's what changed my mind. Ive had great help
from the Animas reps. And it's easy for me to use. But like we all say it has
to be your choice. Good luck in finding the one that fits your needs.
Marcy Lehto