Re: [IP] Re: Top Tips

At 08:18 PM 5/8/2003 -0400, email @ redacted wrote:

 >>>I disconnect from my Animas for showers and leave the pump running with the
end of the tubing in a sterile 2x2 gauze pad.<<<

I don't know what infusion set you use, but as long as the end of the tube
doesn't touch anything, it really doesn't need the gauze pad.

 >>>I still haven't figured out how to suspend my pump and keep the alarm from
going off every three minutes.  <<<

Let the damn thing beep and just bolus for the missed basal.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.