Re: [IP] Re: Top Tips

I disconnect from my Animas for showers and leave the pump running with the
end of the tubing in a sterile 2x2 gauze pad.

I still haven't figured out how to suspend my pump and keep the alarm from
going off every three minutes.  Could someone explain how this can be done
for MRI's, Scans etc.  Is it necessary to remove the batteries or would you
just let it run as for a shower and make up the insulin lost via injection?

Shirley (NJ)