At 05:25 PM 5/8/2003, you wrote:
>i want off the list if i have to pay money.

The list is a Free service to anyone.  We just survive on donations from
members.  again  NO ONE has to pay to be part of the IP list, but WE MUST
have a way to pay the bills and we only do this by donations..

So please Give if you can.  If you can't Enjoy the list and ignore the
pleas for donations

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com