From: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, May 08, 2003 5:10:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Occlusion detection

> Hi: I was wondering how many of you find that you have a problem with
> occlusions--especially if you own a pump that notifies you of this

Only if I have twisted my tubing and it doesn't allow the flow - but it's my
user problem and I straighten it out and the alarm stops.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue (7,500+ hits) AND

A bus station is where the the bus stops.
A train station is where the trains stop.
On my desk I have a workstation ...