[IP] pump longevity/survey?

Has there been an IP survey how long member's pumps are lasting?  My MM is
acting up a lot, now that I am near warranty expiration date.  Yes, they've
sent me replacements,  but I can't help but wonder how many times the used
replacements have been returned for servicing too.  I'd rather not have to
fight the new pump battle every 4 years.