[IP] Suspending Pump and Curiosity

Ryan said:
If I disconnect for 2 hours and have it suspended...then at the end of
the two hours, I will NEED that insulin I missed because my blood sugar
will be on an upward trend at that point.

If you suspend for 2 hours and exercise heavily for 2 hours, your insulin
will drop, and you will probably require additional carbohydrates.  If I
didn't have the suspend
feature, I would get in a heap of trouble when I am exercising.

George Davis