Re: [IP] re: frustrations!

Jenny, once again, you have a way with words! Well put, I say. Thanks, Tina

On 5/8/03 11:38 AM, "Serena Shapiro" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills and mental acuity by writing:

>Now forgive me but I have a real problem with any health
>care provider who is significantly overweight who is going to educate me
>how to keep myself health living with diabetes. The nurse educater presents
>as such.

While I'm sure it may not 'look' right, how do you know he or she isn't on a
problematic medical routine which aggravates weight gain? I have heard of
some folks on heart meds and thyroid or other endocrinological meds having a
problem with weight.

It isn't always as 'cut and dried' as we would like.

Hear the words and be blind to looks. What works for you will work for you.
-- The software box said: "For Windows 2000 or better" so I bought a Mac!

Jenny Sutherland