Re: [IP] re: frustrations!

On 5/8/03 11:38 AM, "Serena Shapiro" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Now forgive me but I have a real problem with any health
 > care provider who is significantly overweight who is going to educate me
> how to keep myself health living with diabetes.  The nurse educater presents
> as such.

While I'm sure it may not 'look' right, how do you know he or she isn't on a
problematic medical routine which aggravates weight gain? I have heard of
some folks on heart meds and thyroid or other endocrinological meds having a
problem with weight.

It isn't always as 'cut and dried' as we would like.

Hear the words and be blind to looks. What works for you will work for you.

-- The software box said: "For Windows 2000 or better" so I bought a Mac!

Jenny Sutherland