Re: [IP] How to kill spare batteries!

>>> But when you put them in the holder they are usually + to - so thats ok
when the 2 +'s hit they then lose power (or something like that) the
batteries cannot have touched ends or they won't work>>>

But, even if they touch coins or other metals, they'll deplete their energy.
When I had to charge my pumps' batteries every other day and carry a charged
one with me, I had a tiny little cloth snap bag to protect it from contact
with anything metal in my purse - bobby pins, combs, zippers, etc.