Re: [IP] Re: Suspending pump and curiousity

 I use the Paradigm Pump. I will look in the manual tonight and see what it
actually saysApril

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

It doesn't give what you missed it just continues on from where it would be at
 had you not disconnected - meaning if you disconnect at say 6:00 and you get
units and hour and you reconnect at 6:30 you will continue to get the 0.6 units
remaining on the hours basal(spread out over the 30minutes) not the full 1.2u

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

> I don't have a Paradigm, but are you sure it gives you what you missed
> during the suspension after reconnecting? That's how I read the
> post - "any
> basal you missed will be delivered." If that is so, I'd think that
> would be
> a very dangerous feature, such as someone suspending for 2 hours
> to go
> swimming. They rehook and the pump will give them what they missed
> duringthat suspension and WHAMMO - crash city!! Does someone have
> the actual
> paragraph from the manual to post it here for clarification?

Do you Yahoo!?