[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #267

hi steve -
 your question regarding going on lantus and quit pumping is interesting to me.
i was just the opposite - i had been on lantus and 3 shots of humalog at meals
and was still all over - so my doctor put me on the pump about 2 months ago -
the concepts are quit the same but the delivery with the pump seems much more
efficient - i can actually go to sleep with my BG's at 130 before bed and not
feel like i won't wake up the next morning...i hope you will (or are) on the
pump instead of lantus - kathy.