RE: [IP] Disetronics vs MM

I've checked them all out, which is why I'm down to two choices now.
Further, if I don't get hold of someone who knows more details at this one
company I am making my choice very quickly.

Margo

This is very true. And, there are more than just two pump companies out
there... investigate them all, before you make your choice. I believe there
are links to the websites of virtually all of them at the bottom of our
home page at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/.

Sam