[IPn] 592 messages

Hello Everyone,

This morning when I came into the office at Insulin Pumpers, I had
592 messages in my IN box.

  526 Spams
    2 robot messages from the server
  35 messages from the IP lists
  29 messages from the admin staff

There are a few messages that are missing, the critical ones....
We are in day 8 of our pledge drive and there was not a single
encrypted donation passed through from the web server :-(

Insulin Pumper's continued operation depends primarily on YOU. Over
the last year 570 members of the various IP forums have made over
1300 contributions to help support Insulin Pumpers, providing over
half of IP's operating revenue. Those $10 and $20 contributions add
up more quickly than you might think. But.... that means that 3,600
folks have not yet decided to lend a hand and it is time that they
(you) did.

Every few days one of the admin staff or myself receive a message
similar to the three below:

Date sent:        Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:38:25 EST
Subject:          glad to be back!!!!

I was in the process of moving the last few months and did not have
access to my computer.  I never realized until now how helpful this
website was to me.  It kept me constantly aware of how important good
control is and gave me very helpful hint on how to obtain such
control. My blood sugars have not been as good as they once were.
----------------
Date sent:        Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:15:21 -0600

Thanks!  I am so glad I found out about insulin pumpers.org!! Wow,
there is so much support out there! I don't feel alone at all anymore!
 A lot of answers to questions right away! I hope I can help someone
out like all of you!
----------------
Date sent:        Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:14:47 EST
Subject:           hating my pump lately! - but loving this list

**Thank you, thank you** to all those who wrote back to the list or
to me privately.  I can't believe how much reading your emails has
helped me feel motivated again and ready to keep trying.
####################################

Does this express some of your feelings. If so, and you are
financially able, show your appreciation to Insulin Pumpers by
making a contribution today to YOUR forum. Your donation will help
continue IP's programs and will help others in the diabetes
community that depend on IP. It all depends on YOU.

Yesterday's CHALLENGE from Colorado still has $50 remaining in
dollar for dollar matching funds.

AND..... the nice folks at MEDISENSE have sent me a dozen
Precision Xtra glucose meters to use as thank you gifts for the
pledge drive. If you would like one, make a sustaining contribution
of $10 a month or more, or a challenge or donation of $100 or more
and one of them is YOURS.

Visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

OUR MAILING ADDRESS:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way