Re: [IP] How to kill spare batteries!

In a message dated 5/8/03 12:18:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I was lucky my educator told me that when I first went on the pump. Dont let
> the batteries touch, glad eyerything was ok

Now that's weird......my CDE told me to go ahead and fill the extra battery
holder  with batteries (they're touching of course) and to keep it in the bag
that way with the other supplies I carry around with me. Just a step to save
time when the lo battery alarm sounds. I'm using a MM508 by the way.  It
makes sense to me that having the batteries touching would drain them
though.......don't know why I never thought of it before.  Probably because I
follow that bit of advice anyway.  I'm too lazy to do anything ahead of time