Re: [IP] Re: Suspending pump and curiousity

 It doesn't give what you missed it just continues on from where it would be at
had you not disconnected - meaning if you disconnect at say 6:00 and you get 1.2
units and hour and you reconnect at 6:30 you will continue to get the 0.6 units
remaining on the hours basal(spread out over the 30minutes) not the full 1.2u

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm