RE: [IP] RE: Disetronic vs. Minimed

I have called all the major companies but with MM all I've managed is to be
put on hold forever.
I'm not impressed with them at this point, plus I read some negative
comments regarding this company so I've put a stop on the Paradigm until I
find out more information. I would appreciate any information comparing the
different pumps. I've been on the websites of each manufacturer.
My concern is ease of use, reliability, and company support.

You need to make the choice, not the Educator who is wearing whatever pump.
Unless you live in a hard to reach place, you should be able to get
to visit your home and show you their pumps.
I would call all the major companies, and get the reps to visit you.
Take it from me, once you buy you are stuck for four years unless you can
out of pocket for another pump.
After you have selected one, then that company can do the insurance work for
Btw, I have some good web sites so Email me if you need some info on the
different pumps.