[IP] RE: Disetronic vs. Minimed

You need to make the choice, not the Educator who is wearing whatever pump.
Unless you live in a hard to reach place, you should be able to get Disetronic
to visit your home and show you their pumps.
I would call all the major companies, and get the reps to visit you.
Take it from me, once you buy you are stuck for four years unless you can pay
out of pocket for another pump.
After you have selected one, then that company can do the insurance work for
Btw, I have some good web sites so Email me if you need some info on the
different pumps.