[IP] people w/m.m.paradigm quick set

Is the attached correct? Why do you have to prime again. Are you suggesting
you leak or lose insulin when you disconnect? where does it go? Wouldn't I
feel wetness or a splash, when I disconnect? wouldn't I see a drop on the
counter where i lay the pump? What happens if i suspended the pump before
disconnecting? I don't because w my basil of .7/hr I would lose  like .1 in a
ten minute shower. I use a paradigm pump w/quick set. What do others who use
m.m. paradigm w/quick set do?

Consulting my manual says for the quick set  " before reconnecting remember
to prime the tubing until you see a drop of insulin at the connector part"
guess i'll do that see what happens. I willing to bet it won't take much, but
if it's more that.1 or .2
I'm going to rethink this.