Re: [IP] A1c Now

On 5/8/03 5:53 AM, "Laura Lillie" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> I didn't make it to the chat but wanted to share my experience with the A1c
> Now test with those who are interested. I've used it twice so far and have a
> third test sitting in my refrigerator (I purchased...

So once you use this, do you mail it in to get the results, or can you see
it right away? It interests me because due to insurance, I have to traipse
all over the county to a UNILAB to get mine done (As there's a Smith-Kline
lab right IN my doctor's office...Sheesh!) so I have paid $26.50 to get the
A1c taken then and there.

-- The geek shall inherit the earth!!

Jenny Sutherland