[IP] Re: How to kill spare batteries!

> Instead of storing the
batteries in their packaging.  I decided to put 8 spares in old film
canister.  I thought it was pretty convient and it stored very nicely.
No power whatsoeever. <snip>  Since I'm an engineer, I have a
volt meter that I used to measure the volts on the batteries.  Absolutely
nothing.  >

Uhmmmmm, I'm not an engineer and went one semester to college taking 2
courses after 32 years out of high school, but I know not to have batteries
in contact with any kind of metal, even their partners. ;-) LOL

~ author unknown ~