From: Denise Owens [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 6:01 PM
To: Faith; email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Recall of Disetronic Infusion Pump - ALL MODELS April
2003/ NOT TRUE

Hi Faith,

The FDA has come in and mandated that the recall be reclassified as a
Class I recall.  This is the most dangerous level of recall.  When there
are problems such as these, the companies better do their own recall
before the FDA shuts them down.  They don't just do these things out of
the "kindness of their hearts".

You seem to be defensive.  I'm just trying to let people read the FDA
alert and do what they will. I am only acting out of compassion for the
group.  I would hope you would pass on any type of information that you
come across that can affect the lives of those in this group.

Denise