re:[IP] Recall of Disetronic Infusion Pump - ALL MODELS April 2003/ NOT TRUE

<<<<<<Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:36:50 -0700
From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Recall of Disetronic Infusion Pump - ALL MODELS  April

This is nothing new.  Disetronic voluntarily recalled all their Dtron
pumps and replaced them at no cost.  I've had my new dtron plus for a
few weeks now.  Pretty kewl for a company to voluntarily replace at
their cost.  All the replacements are supposed to be done before April
BTW!!!!  No where on this recall place does it say that All models of
Disetronic Infusion Pumps are being recalled.  That is not true.

pumping since 08-00