[IP] RE: Frio

I have the pump one. I have a 508. Its a squeeze to get it in there without
a clip or cover, just the pump.
I put mine in cold water the day I got it & left it on the table for the
next few days. It took forever to dry out & stop working.
I just recently tried it when I waent to the pool & left it on a chair in
the sun. When I went to put my pump inside it felt hot. So I opted not to
use it. I think maybe direct sunlight in Arizona wasn't intended. Next time
I will try to keep it covered up.
Sounds like a neat idea. Haven't actually used it successfully though.