[IP] re:IP] 3 Minute Basal Pump - What is it?

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 3 Minute Basal Pump - What is it?
3 minute basal pump?>>>>>>>>

I use a disetronic and I think some of the other newer pumps also use
the every 3 minutes you get 1/20th of your hourly basal rate.
It works well for me as I said but I've never used the other kind of
pump to compare it to.

pumping since 08-00