Re: [IP] Update on Bad Insulin

--- gail d <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I explained the problem I had last week with their
> insulin (Novolog).  I had to talk to several people,
> answer a jillion questions, explain how I changed my
> sets 6 times and used 3 different bottles of insulin
> and swear that I had not abused any other
Did you try a shot? This is a good way to determine
bad insulin or something gone wrong with the pump.
However if it is hormones, stress, infections, out of
control eating(especially too much fat), not enough
exercise when your body is use to it, bad site
absorbtions or a zillion other things, time will
usually tell. It is a wonder we can get any kind of
control at all. meg

Do you Yahoo!?