[IP] Re: Three Minute Basal Pump-What is It?

>>>Well, since I started this--
there has to be a reason that this is listed on the Comparison charts as
3 minute with all pumps except MM.
Jan--we're talking Basal delivery not Bolus delivery.>>>

I thought my 2-3 replies *were* about basal delivery - except one person
said the MM pumps were incapable of delivering less than every 10 minutes so
I included a 25u bolus which would be almost every 1 minute. I went to great
lengths illustrating the delivery (basal) rates of 0.4, 0.3, 0.7, etc. u per

The MM pumps have a pulse motor and the others have a different style motor
and I've forgotten the name. MM didn't intend to change their delivery
system and *I* for one *insist* on the clicking 0.1u delivery. I sure will
be upset if they change *my* choice and not eliminate that *one.* YMMV!

I've got to simplify my life, even my carbohydrates are complex ~ Shoe