RE: [IP] Switch from pumping

I've been using Lantus and Humalog ever since they both came out. The Lantus
works well and I happen to get the 24 hour coverage and have never pulled a
low because of it. It has a slight peaking action 8-10 hours after injection
which helps with early morning highs but I do believe a pump would cover
this problem better if it should apply. Using the Lantus/Humalog combination
I am pretty well able to get a 6.2 on an HbA1c until allergy seasons arrive.

Margo

Has anyone tried the lantus insulin to provide 24 hour basal and come off
pump.  my endo has suggested this.