Re: [IP] Switch from pumping

Lantus is good, but NOT as good as pumping(for me). I was on lantus pre pump
for around 3 months, and yes I was more stable, but I still woke up to  the
paramedics bi-weekly, I have now been pumping 6 months and have not had to
see the paramedics in 5 1/2 months. Pumping works much better for me, being
able to change my basil rate through out the day and night make my life much
more livable!
Use your own discression I guess, but in my opinion, ummmmm nope, I would
NOT do that.
Tami in Tucson
Has anyone tried the lantus insulin to provide 24 hour basal and come off
pump.  my endo has suggested this.