Re: [IP] Switch from pumping

 I had been using the Lantus insulin and then Novolog for meals for about 2 or 3
years (basically I started it when it first was approved, don't remember when
that was) and just got onto the pump about 3 weeks ago. Many people (including
myself) have trouble wiht htis because the Lantus won't last the entire 24 hours
which causes problems. April

 Cox SMTP east <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

Has anyone tried the lantus insulin to provide 24 hour basal and come off
pump. my endo has suggested this.