[IP] Infusion Set Problems.

I have trouble with the plastic canolas bending while inserted and not
delivering insulin. The pump does not register no delivery and my blood sugar
goes sky high. The problem is bad and gets worse all the time. Minimed won't
address the problem accept to use the bent steel needle which becomes infected
at the injection site at once. I use to use a very fin straight needle and
used it with no problems. They wont go back to it??? Any one having similar
problems?????

HNDimg.gif]

IMSTP.gif]