RE: [IP] Allergy to tape

Thank you and I imagine it will boil down to trial and error concerning this
issue. I'm sure they have something....hope they do.

Margo

This was my major concern about pumping as I too am allergic to tapes, all
except black electrical tape.
I use Disetronic's Ultraflex, have no problem.  Yeah!!!  Linda

> I am terribly allergic to non-allergenic tape. One of my main concerns
about