RE: [IP] Allergy to tape

Most of the materials used for adhesion will probably be made out of the
so-called "non-allergenic" materials, of which I am lucky to be allergic to!
I will know more after the appointment today but there should be a way to
get around the problem because I'm thinking I would prefer to stay away from
the bent needle. I'm sure there have been improvements since I had the
experience with the non-allergenic surgical tape. Thanks for the input.

 I am allergic to band-aids but not the infusion set tapes - at least not
sils or quicksets. Have you tried the tapes? I couldn't tell if you meant
blistered after having these tapes or others. I did for the first few weeks
a slight allergic reaction - just a faint redness the shape of the tapes but
went away on its own and I don't use any barriers to prevent the rash. There
creams and stuff out there you should look into - I don't kow the names but
Trainer was going to give a list of them if I needed it.
 Ask your trainer or phone the pump company. If it comes down to it you can
always use the bent needles and your own tape ( that was going to be my way
need be)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm