Re: [IP] Allergy to tape

 I am allergic to band-aids but not the infusion set tapes - at least not the
sils or quicksets. Have you tried the tapes? I couldn't tell if you meant you
blistered after having these tapes or others. I did for the first few weeks have
a slight allergic reaction - just a faint redness the shape of the tapes but it
went away on its own and I don't use any barriers to prevent the rash. There are
creams and stuff out there you should look into - I don't kow the names but my
Trainer was going to give a list of them if I needed it.
 Ask your trainer or phone the pump company. If it comes down to it you can
always use the bent needles and your own tape ( that was going to be my way if
need be)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm