[IP] Allergy to tape

I am terribly allergic to non-allergenic tape. One of my main concerns about
going on the pump is the adhesive that is used to hold everything in place.
Within 24 hours of having this tape on my skin it blisters and bleeds. Has
anyone had this problem and, if so, how did you get around the problem? I
have my appointment to discuss the insulin pump at noon today and would like
to get an idea about this issue.

The other concern is, of course, PAIN upon insertion of the needle or
cannula. I would like to hear from everyone that considers this procedure a
relatively minor procedure with minimal pain. I would also like to know
exactly what you are using and whether you use a steel needle or plastic
cannula. Thanks in advance.